The Small Print
Handling of personal information.
Effective Date: April 11, 2016
1. Types of Information Collected. We may collect certain personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us when you purchase products, create an account, and/or contact us for customer service purposes. The types of information that may be collected include name, address, email address, telephone number, country of origin, and, as applicable, billing information. Other voluntarily provided information may include testimonials, product descriptions and/or reviews, and information provided when you participate in sweepstakes or contests, message boards and chat rooms, and/or other interactive areas of the Site.
You provide certain personally identifiable information to us when you register your email address with us for mailing list or other Site services and/or when you send email messages, submit forms, or transmit other information. If you correspond with us via email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses. If you pose questions about the services, we may incorporate those questions into our Knowledge Base (https://sixfigurecapital.crunch.help) for future use.
We may also collect and/or our content server may collect certain non-personally identifiable information from your browser when you visit the Site, such as your IP address, cookies, and data about which pages you visit on the Site. This information helps us to administer the Site, analyse problems on our servers or software, and to gather demographic information.
2. How We Use the Information. We use the information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide the features and functionality of our service or otherwise in connection with our business in relation to the Site. If you provide an email address, it may be used to send you information, company news, updates, and/or related product or service information. You may unsubscribe from emails at any time by contacting us using the information provided on the Site. Any information you voluntarily submit for posting to the Site (for example, if you submit a testimonial or a question that would be appropriate for a FAQ in our Knowledge Base) becomes available to the public. Even if you remove the content, copies may remain viewable in cached or archived pages if other users have copied or stored your content.
At this time, we do not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties. However, this policy may change and information may be disclosed in the event of bankruptcy, merger, or acquisition. Further, we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose personal information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
3. Student Locations. Company uses the information you provide during registration (first name, last name, email, city and country) to display your location on our community-focused Google Map which is shared with genuine students through our private community website (https://community.sixfigurecapital.com). This information is primarily used to help students organise meet-ups and connect with close-by traders.
We will never exactly pinpoint your location using your home address or postal/zip code for obvious privacy and security reasons.
3.1. Location Tracking. We strictly do not track your location/movement via GPS (Global Positioning System), this information is not available to us.
Your information is only visible to those using the private link provided on our community website, which is restricted to genuine students of Company.
A direct link to the student map has not been provided in order to keep student details private, as this is a public page and can be viewed/accessed by everyone.
You may withdraw consent at any time and your location details will be removed from Google Maps indefinitely unless specifically instructed otherwise.
4. Access, Control and Correct Your Personal Information. We respect your right to access, correct, request deletion or request restriction of our usage of your personal information as required by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
4.1. Right to access.
4.2. Right to rectification.
4.3. Right to erasure.
4.4. Right to the restriction of processing.
4.5. Right to data portability.
4.6. Right to object (on grounds relating to your particular situation) in case of processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest (e.g. direct marketing).
4.7. Right to withdraw your consent at any time in case of any consent-based processing of your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
4.8. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise your legal rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
5. Payment Information. Debit or credit card information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it.
At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of Stripe or PayPal. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
6. Retention Period. We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the products and services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
7. Customer Verification. When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
9. Encryption. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust marks in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
10.1. To track how you use our website.
10.2. To keep you signed in our site.
10.3. To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website.
10.4. To record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them.
10.5. To record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team.
10.6. To track referred customers from our affiliates, to ensure they receive commission upon purchase.
10.7. To automatically identify spam and fraud on our website forms and checkout pages.
Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies, we cannot guarantee that all parts of our site will function properly.
Cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser, others last indefinitely. You may delete cookies at any time by accessing your web browsers settings.
11. Use of Remarketing. Remarketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products or services when you visit some other website.
We may use a third party to provide us with remarketing services from time to time. If so, you may see advertisements for our products and services on other websites.
12. Collection of Information by Third Parties. The Site may contain advertising which provides links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. In the course of advertisements being served to you, a unique third-party cookie or other advertising technology may be placed on your browser. This advertising technology uses information derived from your visits to the Site to target advertising within the Site. This information can be used for many purposes, for example, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisements repeatedly. We may also use this information to help select and display targeted advertisements that we believe may be of interest to you (sometimes called “online behavioural advertising” or “OBA”). We may also use web beacons, provided by third-party advertising companies, to help manage and optimise our online advertising. Web beacons enable us to recognise a browser’s cookie when a browser visits the Site, to learn which banner ads bring users to our Site and to deliver more relevant advertising.
13. Processing of Data Outside of the European Union. Site and associated websites owned by Company are hosted in the United Kingdom. We may use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly, data obtained within the United Kingdom or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
For example, some of the software our website uses may have been developed in the United States of America or in Australia.
We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
13.1. The processor is within the same corporate group as our business or organisation and abides by the same binding corporate rules regarding data processing.
13.2. The data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors include transfer clauses written by or approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union.
13.3. We comply with a code of conduct approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union.
14. Children’s Privacy. The Site is in no way directed at or intended for children and/or any persons under the age of 18. As such, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age without the prior, verifiable consent of a parent or legal representative. Website visitors may be asked to provide their date of birth or a parent’s email address as a verification mechanism. If we become aware that a child has posted any personal information on our website, we will remove all content and associated personal information.
17. Company Information. Six Figure Capital Limited (Company Number SC532333) is a limited company registered in Scotland, United Kingdom.
Six Figure Capital Limited
91 4/1 Mitchell Street
Glasgow, G1 3LN